3.23.2014

pack it up

We leave 3am Thursday morning for Nashville (heeeeey wedding!), so I decided to become an adult this afternoon and pack. No last minute realizations that the majority of my clothes are dirty, I can only find one of my nude heels, or a cat somehow got zipped up into my luggage. 

So I got the 90's music bumping, pulled out my suitcase, and put on my cowgirl boots for inspiration. About 20 minutes and 53 wardrobe changes later, N'sync was blasting, booty was shaking, ideas were flowing............ and then Hurricane Brit hit.

the beginning....
I can't really explain how or why, but I pulled everything out of our closet with the idea that I would "totally organize this" and "maybe do some spring cleaning AND packing." Then the power tools and pink toolbox made an appearance, there was some dis-assembly and shelving modification.... the chaos spread from the closet to the rest of the poor little bedroom like a sickness. 


Now I'm sitting Indian style in the middle of my floor among a sad wreck of heels, sweaters, work out shorts, hangers, a lawn gnome, and mismatched socks. I honestly don't even know where my suitcase went. I haven't see one of the cats for a few hours. 

It seemed like such a good idea at the time. 
Thanks for getting me so amped up N'sync. This would have never happened if you weren't so ridiculously awesome, old school style.

Ben says I have to have this cleaned up by tonight. We'll see. 
I'm hungry and losing interest faster than...


Anyways, here's a picture of Nicole licking her lips while
I was trying to make her look like a vampire cat. 




xoxo, b  


No comments:

Post a Comment